Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Alexander Bruce
Release Date: 1 Feb 2013
*languages with full audio support
Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.
- A deeply psychological experience that will make you question everything you know about how a game works.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert your expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world to explore.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing you to discover new ways to overcome your surroundings.
::. THETA .::
(iMirror – Billionuploads)
(iMirror – for backup only)
This is encrypted: ***
Release detail: http://katt.it/0ede10
1. Black Screen Crash
if game ctd’s once you click “agree” music starts, resolution change then black screen and crash – game stopped working pop up
Up date nvidia physx from here
2. Also removing udk3.bik from movies folder may help
Skip Unreal Engine video • Link
*Fix Rename or delete movie file*
Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonAntichamberUDKGameMovies
Rename or delete UE3_logo.bik
PS. Information Editing the configs to not load UE3_logo does not work.