Title: Football Manager 2012
Developer: Sports Interactive
Release Date: 21 Oct 2011
Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Italian, Polish
Counting over 800 new features, not including changes to the rules of the games 50+ leagues, Football Manager 2012 promises to be the most realistic, immersive and playable football management simulation ever for any fan who has ever dreamed of making the big decisions, both on and off the field.
- Transfers & Contracts – significant changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren’t prepared to budge. This helps you to manage your budgets and gives you flexibility in what you offer money hungry players, or agents, as incentives.
- Scouting improvements – using several real life scouting reports, a new in-game report has been devised which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements, giving you all the information you need to prepare before kick-off and throughout the season.
- 3D Match Improvements – new animations, a whole new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, plus two brand new cameras – “Behind Goal” and “Director Cam” as well as all other camera angles being reversible – meaning you can watch and analyse every aspect of every game.
- Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season- meaning you don’t have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.
- Tone – a whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things – be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 6 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone.
- Intelligent Interface – a new adaptive layout system, which means the higher your screen resolution, the more info is easily at your fingertips. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and lots of new overview screens.
- Brand New Tutorial – standing separate from the main game, a mode to help new players find their way around the game easily, whilst also offering tips to experienced managers on how to get the most out of the game, as well as a new in-game “how to” system.
::. SKIDROW .::
Release detail: http://katt.it/b85c96
UPDATE 12.0.4-SKIDROW (included in the main download): http://mir.cr/LIGNMFPS
BUG, CRASH FIXED
“football manager 2012 12.0.3f231651 has stopped working
a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.”
1. Uninstall steam
2. Install FM 2012 (skidrow version)
3. Replace only fm.exe from SKIDROW folder
4. Start the game
1. To get editor worked (if downloaded STEAM UNLOCKED version and Editor separately), place all folder as my pic
2. Football Manager 2012 Crashes – Crash To Desktop
FM 2012 crashes when you start the match in 3D. If it happens, make sure you have updated your video card drivers and your video card is supported by the game.
Another issue for the random crashes can be your internet security, so try running the game with all the antivirus, internet security softwares disabled. Or you can add Football Manager in the their exceptions list.
If you still can’t fix the problem, rename your ClientRegistry.blob, and restart Steam – c:program filessteam by default.
3. Football Manager 2012 Connection Issues
Make sure you have these ports forwarded:
UDP 27000 to 27015
UDP 27015 to 27030
TCP 27020 to 27050