If you ever were in need to use these words while playing an online game, we really feel with you!
There is nothing worse when you fight in the arena, raid with friends or your guild, getting close to finish a hard quest or just want to shoot on your opponent… and then… the nightmare starts!!!
We would like to give you some general information about the common online game lag.
The 3 main lags?
- Lag caused by Game Server
- Lag caused by your ISP
- Lag caused by your PC
- Lag caused by Game Servers is mainly temporary and you can’t do much against it. You need to be patient, then usually it will be solved within few hours or max. days.
- Lag caused by your ISP can be temporary but there are many users what experience this kind of lag over days, weeks and some over month! You can try to talk with your ISP but the chances that they will solve your issue are not really high. Sometimes the only thing what will help you is to switch to an other provider.
- Lag caused by user PC is mainly permanent. There are tons of reasons what could cause the lag. View of them are viruses, spyware, trojans and rootkits, manipulated registry and internet connection settings, suspicious or unnecessary system process, hard disk full with junk files and other reasons what will let your PC and internet connection perform slower.
Sometimes its just because your Internet connection isn’t that fast or your Hardware is near the System requirements of a game. The list could be very long….
What Latency Optimizer 3.0 can do for you, is to help you to fix lag caused by your PC!
What is Latency Optimizer 3.0?
Badosoft’s Latency Optimizer 3.0 is the perfect tool for reducing the high latency you might experience when playing online games and using online applications.
In many cases high latency is caused by the lack of periodical operating system services, and by improperly configured internet, registry and network device settings. Badosoft’s Latency Optimizer 3.0 is optimizing your system through 3 predefined, easy to use modes.
- Supports Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Three predefined Latency optimization modes
- High configurable advanced mode
- Packet monitor
- Speed test
- Latency test
- Startup Manager
- System cleaner
- Disk cleaner
- Free RAM Tool
- First Aid Kit