Title: Naval War: Arctic Circle
Developer: TURBO TAPE GAMES
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Release Date: 11 Apr 2012
Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Strategic and tactical battles for world domination on, under and above the open sea. Take command of the contemporary navies and air forces of all the powers in the North Atlantic region to defeat your enemies.
Naval War: Arctic Circle is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game where the player battles enemy naval and aerial forces for power and ultimate world domination. The game includes real units from the United Kingdom, Germany, the United States, Russia, the Scandinavian countries and others. The game play takes place along the Norwegian and British coast, through Iceland and Greenland all the way to the North Americas and the North West Passage.
Naval War: Arctic Circle has two full campaigns along with skirmish missions and online competitive play. Ultimately, Naval War: Arctic Circle tells a story about a power struggle for control of the world’s resources and supply lines in the Polar Regions.
- Two campaign modes, telling a narrative from Russian and NATO sides
- On-line play through LAN as well as over the Internet
- Enormous area of game play space, with over 35 million square km of open sea and coast line
- Extreme long range guided and self-guided weaponry; if you can detect the enemy, it will be possible to strike
- Vertical game play, from orbit aerial units to the bottom of the ocean floor using a seamless zoomable map of the entire North Atlantic Ocean
- Detection and evasion focus with realistic sensory measures and countermeasures yielding a strategic game experience based on stealth rather than head on tactical battle
- Great detail in unit management with fewer but more powerful units making selection and management more distinguishable and less cluttered with an unparalelled level of individual detail
- Realistic weather model, with real world implications for tactical and strategical deployment of resources at hand
- Real world units, with all major powers surface, subsurface and aerial units, both contemporarry in service, as well as experimental and on the drawing board
::. ALI213 .::
(iMirror – iFile)
(iMirror – Jumbofiles)
See the article here:
Naval War: Arctic Circle – ALI213 + Update.v.1.0.23
Hey, did you know that you can also add this to your favorite list? Add to favorites